A General Liability and property package policy includes General Liability insurance to cover your commercial liability and property insurance for physical assets, such as contents, that are leased or owned. The package insurance policy may also cover loss of business income and extra expense resulting from an insured peril.
A business insurance package policy generally insures lost or damaged property for replacement value, which means youll receive a settlement amount sufficient to replace the property without deducting for depreciation. The Property insurance portion of a General Liability and property package policy also covers other peoples personal property to the extent that the business owner is
legally liable for the damage.
Additional things to consider:
- Is my Replacement Cost value correct?
- Do I want a higher or lower deductible?
- Do I have any or enough Liability Insurance?
- Do I have Business Income (rents) with Extra Expense?
- Do I need Blanket Coverage?
- Do I need Umbrella Coverage?